I don’t do a lot of awards but let me tell you I appreciate each and every one of you who keep me in their thoughts and nominate me. On that note, I would like to thank James A. for nominating me.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
What is dream life about ?
It would be me in an exotic place , happy and content, probably with someone who cares about me.
Have you ever got stuck in a rain storm any where ? What did you during this ?
Good one. I hardly step out of my house.
If you could pick one author you wish you could be, who would that be and why ?
His writings makes you feel things which for me is the whole purpose of reading.
Would you rather watch the waves of the ocean come in and out or watch a valley from high above ?
Acknowledging my acrophobia I’d rather watch the waves.
What is most desired movie to watch ? And explain why ?
Call me by your name.
The reason is this.
If you could live in any century which one would you choose ?
We have Lana Del Rey making her best music ever, so I won’t trade.
What would you rather have for a pet: a talking parrot or a ferret ?
What is your favorite food that you can not live with out ?
Indian street food.
Do you believe in God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost? And do they play a large part in your life ?
I’ve spent 12 years of my life in a Catholic school so we’re shaped in a way to have faith in the Almighty. Although, I won’t consider myself hardcore religious.
What makes you keep dreaming up new ideas for writing ?
I think observing people and absorbing their stories. Also, music helps me a lot!
What is number one sport to play?
You’re asking the wrong person lol.
- Name one weird thing you find attractive in a person.
- Can you cook? What do you like to make?
- Have you even been in love?
- What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What social stigma society needs to get over?
- Who do you wish you could get back in contact with?
- Do you thing age matters in a relationship?
- What do you do during awkward silence?
- Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean
- What makes you feel appreciated?